Cosmetic & Family Dentist
Dr. Ramon Bana
My dentist profession gives me the opportunity to help people regain their confidence and ease their fear of the dentist. I try every day to provide each patient I meet with optimal dental care and the most effective treatment possible. I am so fulfilled knowing that I’ve helped to make my patients happy by improving their health, smile, and overall outlook on life. I am very blessed to have the ability to make a difference in their life.
Commitment to Learning
I graduated from Marquette University with my Doctorate of Dental Surgery over 25 years ago, but my thirst for knowledge did not stop there. I continue my education regularly, attending courses, seminars, and classes on the latest technology, materials, and treatment options, all in order to fulfill my promise of excellence to my patients.
- American Dental Association
- Florida Dental Association
- South Florida Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentistry
- Fellow, International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- International Association of Orthodontics
- Florida Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- Dental Association for Conscious Sedation
- Botox – AAFE
Outside the Office
I am originally from Miami, FL, and currently life in Pinecrest with my wife, Lourdes, our children Lauren and Alec, and our three dogs Lady, Max, and Spuds. My favorite activity is spending time with my wonderful family. I also enjoy boating, skiing, and riding motorcycles.