With the holiday season right around the corner, can you honestly say that your smile is ready for this holiday season? You already know that when it comes to the holidays you have a million pictures with family and unless you’re fine with smiling with your mouth closed than tune in on these tips to a better smile!
Wear Your Best Smile This Holiday Season!
You may be wondering, “What exactly is a holiday smile?” When we think of the holidays, what comes to our mind is family gatherings, delicious food, happiness, and lots of smiling people ready for pictures. A holiday smile in simple words is a bright, big ole healthy smile. Since smiles are contagious, it is very important that those pearly white are looking as healthy as they can be, and the best way to keep those teeth looking healthy is by knowing how to keep and maintain a proactive dental care.
A Complete List of Holiday Smile Tips
Here are five tips that will help you keep and maintain a beautiful smile this holiday season:
- In order to keep and maintain a healthy smile, it is really important that you regularly visit your dentist for general check-ups. It is recommended that you visit your dentist for cleanings and exams every six months.
- In order to avoid yellowing or staining of the teeth, cut back down on sugary drinks like coffee, red wine, teas, and sodas. If you’re a cigarette smoker, this also causes yellowing of the teeth, so it is recommended that you also avoid or quit if possible.
- If you are unhappy with the color of your teeth, teeth whitening is a procedure that Dr. Ramon Bana can help with, so you don’t have to buy over-the-counter whitening kits.
- In order to keep your teeth and gums in top shape, flossing is a perfect way to do so. Flossing your teeth not only promotes healthy gums, but it also helps remove unwanted food from hanging around in between your teeth. The last thing you want is having yesterday’s lunch in your mouth today!
- Last but not least, a great way to keep your mouth feeling fresh is to rinse your mouth with mouthwash after every time you eat. This not only it helps keep your teeth looking sparkling white, but it keeps your breath fresh and helps prevent plaque, cavities or any buildup from forming inside your mouth.
What to expect in Ramon Bana DDS office
Dr Ramon BanaIf you’re looking for a cosmetic dentist in Miami, Dr. Ramon Bana DDS is the place to go. We offer Zoom Teeth Whitening, a process used to lighten the discoloration of tooth enamel and dentin. Zoom is recognized worldwide as a leading tooth whitening process that can lighten your teeth up to eight shades whiter in just one hour. This is a safe as well as simple treatment and is used to help accelerate the teeth whitening process.
Having a healthy smile should not be a luxury. Here at Dr. Ramon Bana’s office, we have affordable payment plans that will get you ready for summertime. We know that with all the great summer activities that take place, a camera is always nearby. We want to make sure that your smile is looking it’s very best for this upcoming holiday season!