Losing a tooth or teeth can drastically affect your smile and health alike. If you’ve lost a tooth, you’re aware of the anxiety and perception it can create. You deserve to feel confident, smiling and laughing without a care in the world. As a Miami dental implant dentist, Dr. Ramon Bana can replace those missing teeth and improve your smile, providing you with the best options for your particular situation. We can review your needs both from a medical and budget perspective. We’ll provide you with options and supporting information to help determine the best course of action for you. Restore your smile without breaking the bank. If you would like to schedule an implant consultation, please call us at (786) 504-7642 or complete our online form.
What are Dental Implants?
A dental implant is a synthetic tooth root that is surgically placed into your jawbone to hold a replacement tooth. Healthy individuals that have lost teeth tend to be good candidates for this procedure. Dental implants are designed to provide you with a foundation to replace teeth that look, feel, and function like natural teeth. Dental implants allow you to regain your smile and the ability to eat virtually anything. Dental implants appear natural and conform to your facial contour, which preserves your appearance. Implants are a great alternative to traditional dentures.
Advantages of Dental Implants
Dental implants are extremely popular because of the numerous advantages to them. Dental Implants provide patients the following:
- Improved Natural Appearance: Dental implants look and feel like natural teeth. They are designed to conform to contours of face.
- Durability: Implants are designed to fuse with bone and become permanent. They are extremely durable and last many years. With the appropriate care, some implants can last a life time.
- Self-Esteem Boost: Implants improve your smile and helping you feel better about yourself.
- Improved Oral Health – Dental implants don’t require reducing other teeth such as with tooth-supported bridges. Neighboring teeth are not altered helping maintain your overall long-term oral health.
- Better Hygiene: Implants are easier to access between teeth than other options which tends to improve oral hygiene.
- Maintain Normal Eating Habits: Dental implants perform like your natural teeth. You can continue to eat your favorite foods without worrying about your teeth sliding or falling out of your mouth like you may with dentures.
- Maintain Normal Speech: Poor fitting dentures can move around in the mouth causing you to mumble or slur your words. Dental implants allow you to maintain your normal speaking habits.
- Convenience: Dental implants are permanent and you do not have to worry about removing them as you do with dentures. There is also no need for messy adhesives since they are permanent.
Schedule Miami Dental Implant Appointment
Would you like to learn more about whether dental implants are right for you? Schedule an appointment with Dr. Bana in our Miami office. We can examine your situation and help determine if dental implants make sense for your situation. We’ll also help you figure out a dental plan that best fits your budget. Call (786) 504-7642 to schedule an appointment or complete our online form and one of our friendly staff will contact you shortly.