Dr. Bana and the staff and Miami Sedation and Cosmetic Dentistry are pleased to have you back in our office.
Your safety and comfort are a top priority, and we have made a few important changes we would like to share with you that you can expect at your next appointment.
We wipe down all office surfaces frequently, and staff will be wearing PPE.
What to expect before your appointment:
- After scheduling an appointment at our office, you will receive two text messages.
- The first text will ask you if you have been travelling, and if you have had any Covid-19 Symptoms or been in contact with anyone who has tested positive.
- The second text message we send will ask you to call us when you arrive for your appointment.
What to expect at your appointment:
- When you arrive, please wait in your car for us to call you
- We ask that you be masked upon entry to the lobby
- We will take your temperature
- We will have you sign a Covid-related consent form
- You will then wash your hands
- We will give you a mouth rinse to use in the operatory
With these procedures in place, we know that we are doing everything we can to serve our patients and keep them safe! Miami Sedation and Cosmetic Dentistry is still the same comfortable and fun-loving dental office you have come to know and trust!
We are so happy to be back, and we can’t wait to see you!